Thursday, January 19, 2012

How will the Obama Unemployment Law affect my Unemployment benefits once the claim amount is exhausted?

Im getting it from NJ.



Will Obama allow me to get money, even after my Claim Remaining Balance goes to $0, in about a Month? What will change, wiull i be able to continue getting money while Unemployed after my Benefit amount (Claim Remaining Balance) is Exhausted?How will the Obama Unemployment Law affect my Unemployment benefits once the claim amount is exhausted?
either that or Obama will have 15 million people looking for handouts,,,,,he really has no choice but to extend and he needs to offer more incentives for those who hire the unemployed.....How will the Obama Unemployment Law affect my Unemployment benefits once the claim amount is exhausted?
There is no "Obama unemployment law." Everyone's unemployment benefits were recently extended by emergency funding (by a bipartisan vote in Congress) for 30 days.



Once your benefits expire, that's it. It has nothing to do with Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment